Alert #1923413 – Hunt County. The National Weather Service in Fort Worth has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Cowleech Fork Sabine River At Greenville.
* from Thursday morning to Friday afternoon…Or until the warning is
* At 0745 PM Wednesday the stage was 5.36 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…The river should rise above flood stage by Thursday
morning and continue to rise to a crest near 15 feet by Thursday
evening. The river should fall below flood stage by Friday after
* At 15 feet, caution should be exercised near the river because of
minor out of bank flow.
For more information: Current Weather