Alert #1921593 – Hunt County. The National Weather Service in Fort Worth has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Cowleech Fork Sabine River At Greenville.
* from late tonight to late Sunday night…Or until the warning is
* At 0845 AM Saturday the stage was 6.20 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…The river should rise above flood stage by early Sunday
morning and continue to rise to a crest near 17 feet later Sunday
morning. The river should fall below flood stage by Sunday
* At 17 feet, Moderate out of bank flooding will occur. A few rural
roads closures will be needed along the river reach. Moderate
flooding will occur along the river through Greenville.
For more information: Current Weather