So what’s the big deal? Are there real benefits to the Keto diet, or is this just another fad that will come and go?
Rather than listen to me talk all about the Keto diet, there is an online summit that is being hosted for free, May 7-13, that will be answering a lot of your questions. I personally am very excited to learn more myself. I plan to take notes and hopefully write up a blog post of some of the highlights I learn in the future in case you don’t get a chance to tune in.
You can register now, for free, at this link.
During the summit ,you will discover..
- What is ketosis (and how does it work)
- Myths and how to separate fact from fiction
- How to overcome the challenges of being “kepo adapted”
- Wether you should start a keto diet (or not)!
- How to shop live and eat on a ketogenic lifestyle
- And more!
Here is a preview of some of the specific talks that will be offered:
- Inflammation and the Ketogenic Diet
- Adrenal Fatigue and Keto
- Keto Hacks for Hypothyroidism
- Keto for Brain Health
- The Metabolic Approach to Cancer
- Sugar Cancer Connection
- Using Keto for Breast Cancer
- Keto and the Microbiome
- Keto for Chronic Infections
- Using Keto for Menopause
- How to Transition Into A Ketogenic Diet
- Keto and Detoxification
These are just a few of them!! There are so many other wonderful topics that will be discussed.
Will you tune in and learn with me??
Once you register you will get instant access to these awesome FREE bonus gifts. So, even if you don’t have time to listen to the talks, it would be worth it just for the free gifts you will receive:
- Keto Quickstart Program
- People are using the ketogenic diet and lifestyle to lose weight, improve their energy and brain function and so much more! Imagine, finding a way to feel super energized, break through food cravings and addictions and improve your mental clarity!The keto diet and lifestyle holds the answer!! But….you HAVE to know how do it right! This QuickStart program will help you set the right foundation and start to your keto journey.
- Curing Stage 4 Cancer Terminal Liver Disease Transcript
- Discover how to safely eliminate some of the deadliest cells in the body; low-cost treatment plans to reverse ‘terminal’ disease conditions plus, a shocking truth about how one medical doctor was told to STOP curing his patients.
- Focus on: Ketogenic Diet Ebook
- This eBook covers how to keep your body in ketosis, the benefits of a ketogenic diet, understanding why fats can be “healthy” and how using a ketogenic diet can treat epilepsy, ALS, Parkinson’s, and other neurodegenerative conditions. It also includes video interviews with 3 leading experts in the keto space. Last but not least, Dr. Perlmutter’s Whole Life Plan turns this advice into action.
- Keto Adapted: eGuide to Accelerated Weight Loss & Healthy Living
- This guide is filled with impeccable nutrition information to fuel your cells! Maria’s passion goes beyond explaining the “why,” she is a master in the kitchen and loves food. Her keto-adapted recipes at the end of the book tie all the nutrition together so you can become keto-adapted faster than ever.
- Delicious Keto Fat Bomb Recipes
- From Layered Peppermint Patties to Coconut Pink Peppercorn Bars, Keto all-star Louise Hendon provides some super yummy (and super quick and easy to prepare!) treats for you to enjoy with these recipes!