A PUBLIC SHOOTER IN THE MAKING
- Learn Behavioral Characteristics of Offenders
- Understanding, recognizing, and identifying behavior indicators (Red Flags)
- Educates teachers, officers, and administration with knowledge to identify potential threats
- Identify Internal/External threats of a suspect
- Recognize the signs when violence in a suspect’s personal life spills into the workplace, church or school
- This program will equip those in attendance with the knowledge on how to recognize potentially dangerous and threatening situations.
DUE TO COURSE CONTENT NO ONE UNDER 18 PERMITTED
Recent mass shootings in churches and schools has escalated the need for “IF YOU SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING”. It is important to know what you are seeing.
INSTRUCTOR: Retired DPS Inspector Marx Howell
WHEN: Saturday May 18, 2019 @ 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Sign up begins at 8:00 a.m.
WHERE: The Church at River Oaks
5903 Joe Ramsey Blvd North, Greenville, TX, 75402