greenville.eparisextra.com encourages an open exchange of opinions on our stories, and we consider it an important element of the user experience on our website.
We invite you to comment on our content as part of our interactive site. We do ask that you remain civil, and please follow these guidelines.
Those who violate the policies are subject to being banned without notice.
- You are required to use your real names when posting. If we suspect that your Facebook persona is not real — judging by your “name,” your lack of friends, your lack of posts about anything other than our stories, or other factors — your posts will not be visible.
- No personal abuse. You may disagree with the content of an article, with the reporter or with other readers’ comments, but do not attack anyone personally.
- Stay on topic. Comments that bear no relation to the story will be deleted.
- Be original. Posts that copy and paste the work of others will be deleted.
- Do not use foul language. Do not try to camouflage profanity with asterisks or other symbols or foreign phrases.
- Avoid hate speech. Abusive comments, racist rants or defamatory statements about any group will be deleted.
- Do not use threatening language.
- Do not post spam or advertising of any kind.
If a post is determined to have violated the guidelines listed above, it may be blocked or deleted.
Users who continue posting comments that violate these guidelines may, at our discretion, be blocked from submitting future comments as well. Be nice!
Thank you, and enjoy expressing your opinions.