The annual Haunted Landmark is back for its 6th year. This historic building will be turned into your greatest fears beginning October 6. Enter at your own risk.
You can either pre-order and have your tickets at Will Call by clicking here. All tickets are $13 per person, or $11 for groups of 8 or more at checkout and no refunds.
There are a few rules you will want to be aware of before going to the Landmark.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone.
- You will experience intense audio, lighting, extreme low visibility, strobe lights, fog, damp or wet conditions, special effects, sudden actions and an overall physically demanding environment.
- You should NOT ENTER if you suffer from asthma, heart conditions, prone to seizures, physical ailments, respiratory or any type of medical problem, or are pregnant or suffer any form of mental disease including claustrophobia.
- No Smoking
- No Eats or Drinks
- No Touching
- No Flashlights or Photos
- 2 to 4 Guests per Group
- Young Children MUST be with an Adult
- Fog & Strobe Lights in Use
- May be too intense for some guests
- Not advised for those prone to:
- Wetting themselves
This attraction is being brought to you by the Greenville Rotary Club and the Greenville Rotary Post Office Foundation. All profits will be put back into the community by way of our charity projects and scholarships.
Dates and address for the event:
2920 Lee Street
Greenville, TX 75403
October: 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28, 31
All Tours 7:00pm-Midnight